We are a leading Swiss architecture and design studio with a strong focus on design and process management. For internationally renowned clients such as Google, Unilever, PwC or Credit Suisse we create and design uniquely innovative buildings and workplaces. Fundamental to our creative work is our user-centered design approach, together with pushing boundaries for new exciting solutions.
For further expansion of our interiors team in our London branch, we have an immediate full-time opening:
Workplace Interior Designer (Ref. 170315)
- proactive, resilient and flexible personality with entrepreneural spirit
- dynamic team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- exceptional sense of commitment and responsibility
Knowledge & Experience
- minimum of 4 years experience in the role of an Interior Designer, with extensive creative competence and significant workspace and office design experience (gained within London market would be advantageous)
- excellent knowledge of space planning, finishes and furniture
- broad-based knowledge and expertise in bringing creative ideas from conceptual development through to construction detail and implementation
- extensive drawing knowledge and expertise in all project phases
- strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- extensive organisational, priority-setting and multitasking capabilities
- strong detail and efficiency orientation
Language & Computing Skills
Are You the One?
- fluent English language skills (oral and written)
- German language skills not a must, but highly advantageous
- excellent computing skills, including 3D programs (Studio Max, Rhino, Revit), Sketch Up, Vector Works (AutoCad may be considered), Photoshop, llustrator, InDesign, MsOffice
This is a rare and exciting career opportunity to help build a new team within an internationally successful practice, with fantastic prospects for professional growth and development.
If you are ready for a new challenge and would like to join our interiors team in our London branch, please send your application to the attention of Ms. Caterina Onori per e-mail only, accompanied by your Motivation Letter, CV, Photo, Portfolio and References:
Please kindly note that you must be permitted to work in the UK and that we will only be able to respond to applications that comprehensively fulfill the mentioned key requirements.
Smart Solutions for Smart Clients